Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thing 23 Summary

Overall, I think Learn & Play was a good experience for me and others. I was fascinated by the way it brought our staff together--every day they were talking about Learn & Play and helping each other. I liked it, too. My biggest challenge was finding the time to explore the different 'things'. I was too busy at work and had other obligations when at home.

I would like to continue with the 'things' I did not complete, so I hope Learn & Play will remain up for a time. While the prizes were somewhat of an incentive, I am more driven by having the opportunity to learn some new things. I would probably have never explored blogging, online image generators, twitter, librarything, and the other 'things' had it not been for Learn & Play. That's the really beauty of this endeavor.

Even if Learn & Play does not stay active, I will take my log (which I printed off) and learn about those other 'things', as well as go back to some of the others.

No comments: